There's Truth In a Touch

His face had moved so close to hers that all she could see were the deep hazel of his eyes. He moved and she could feel the warmth of his breath in her ear and down the length of her neck as he whispered to her.

“There is only you. You’re my soul and without you I’d die. You’re my drug. I was hooked from the first moment I tasted you. Nothing else, no one else could ever compare to what you are to me.”

Their kiss was everything they were: passion, hunger, danger, possession, tenderness, excitement, lust, love. The dim recollection that they were still in a public place prevented any further events, but the promise of later hung between them.

“I’ve never doubted you.”


extracted from 'The Bright End of Nowhere' (my own work. not posted on this site.)

Comments

Mercy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

On The Wings of Ravens (Alternate Title: "Anam Cara")

Challenge

Beautiful Midnight