Chance

There is always one more chance. But always one more question inside my head asking if it’s deserved. There is always one more chance. To live, to love, to be hurt, to grow, to understand, to change. I ask myself, is this worth it? Will one more chance be all the opportunity you need to learn, to change. Will this one chance more be squandered like the rest. How many have come before. Does it all really matter.

Later I will tell you that none of this ever mattered. Maybe you’ll tell me nothing ever did. But what will matter, what may be the only thing to have mattered will be all that there was, is, will always be--just one more chance.

Like the universe they are infinite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On The Wings of Ravens (Alternate Title: "Anam Cara")

Challenge

Beautiful Midnight